Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update!




Hi all!

Sorry for the delay getting this updated, I thought I'd have time to over the holidays but it appears I didn't. LOL
I'm currently actually in the US :) I've been here since Dec 15th & leaving for home again 15th Jan, I've been spending some time with friends and having a ball (some of our fellow FF writers infact) and sight-seeing the East Coast. It's been a dream after this year, so I've had a blast. I'm currently in Maryland, did all the DC hotspots and staying with Cate Sambora and then I'm heading to spend a few days in San Fran on my way out. I was also lucky enough to get to the Hope Concert where Jon showed up, yeah I almost died LOL and of course New Year's Eve with Southside Johnny - which was fantastic. I even got to Asbury Park and have a greater appreciation for all the music history around those parts.

The weather has been ridiculously warm for your winter. (I've been so pleased LOL) I've been very lucky.

I was in Soho before Christmas and got to visit the area that inspired me to write Devon's story so I have plenty of inspiration believe me! So thank you for being patient and an update is coming and then I will be back on track.

Happy New Year!

Love
Kiwi
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are having such an awesome time - looking forward to all the inspiration!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and safe travels home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Thanks for the update, I was wondering where you were...more like missing you to be honest. :)

    Looking forward to reaping the rewards of your inspiration!

    Travel safe. We are patiently waiting for Devon and Jon's return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice holiday and enjoy very much this trip!!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    .... we miss you, glad you got plenty of inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kiwi :)

    I am so glad you are having a Blast on your vacation and I'm sure you don't want to go home!

    You are missed by me and all of your readers, Kiwi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. T that is so awesome!!! Glad you're having so much fun. I'm back on twitter & was wondering where you were!!! Have a great time in San Fran & hit me up on twitter when you get back!! xx

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just means you're having a blast and you'll be ready to work when you get home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting the update you are having such a wonderful time i look forward to reading the next Devon chapter when you get back home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Have a wonderful time for the rest of your trip!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you had a wonderful holiday and have been inspired by all those fabulous fan fictionistas. Now your holiday is over and your fans are patiently waiting your next chapter, please don't keep us waiting to long

    ReplyDelete

Will you share her secret?